We’re excited to announce that Outcomes4Me now includes non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) as a disease patients can track and manage on our patient empowerment platform. NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer, making up 80-85% of all cases. We understand the unique challenges these patients face and are dedicated to providing them with the tools and resources they need to manage their disease and advocate for the best care effectively.
Outcomes4Me offers a safe and supportive space where patients can learn about their specific diagnosis, ask questions, and receive personalized treatment plans based on the latest recommended therapies. We’re the only direct-to-patient platform that integrates with the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) and translates them into personalized, actionable guidance for patients. Our partnership with this not-for-profit alliance of 32 leading cancer centers ensures that our users are empowered with the clinical, evidence-based knowledge they need to best navigate their cancer diagnosis and care.
By joining Outcomes4Me, NSCLC patients gain access to a wealth of information and resources that can help them better manage their disease.
- Track your symptoms and learn how to proactively manage them in real-time
- Visualize symptom trends with color-coded bar graphs
- Share a free, easy-to-read symptom report with your physicians
- Manage multiple drug regimens, so you never miss a dose
- View drug-interactions data
- Learn about potential side effects
- Access your medical records directly in the app
- Receive an easy-to-understand summary of your medical history created by our team of professional medical abstractors
- See personalized treatment protocols based on your health records
Access to expert advice
- Gain access to treatment protocol guidance based on the latest NCCN recommendations
- Access our team of oncology nurse practitioners
- View exclusive webinars with medical experts, including live Q&A interviews with top oncologists
We’re committed to expanding our app to include more cancer types and features to meet the needs of our patients. We’re proud to welcome lung cancer patients and their caregivers to our community and provide them with the support they deserve. Thank you for supporting Outcomes4Me as we work to empower more patients globally.