The Outcomes4Me resources section–a personalized inbox for you–has always been a popular product feature. Through our proprietary, AI-based algorithms and our dedicated team of oncology nurse practitioners, we curate and share information relevant to you based upon your diagnosis and activity within the Outcomes4Me app. This includes:
- News on research advancements and treatment approvals
- Follow-up information about mutations such a PIK3CA and BRCA1/2
- Medical records updates from our clinical operations team
- Updates on clinical trials
- Resources on how to manage treatment side effects
- Webinars with expert oncologists from the world’s leading cancer centers
To date, we’ve shared updates about your personalized resources and news feed through mobile push and email notifications. And, we’ve consistently heard from you that you love these updates –but, you aren’t always able to review them in real time. You want the opportunity to go back and access your notifications within the app after the initial alert.
You asked, and we listened. Today, we’re excited to unveil the launch of Outcomes4Me’s AI-powered, personalized notification center.
Access the notification center via the bell icon in the upper-right corner of the Outcomes4Me app home screen; it will display a red badge for unread notifications. To receive notifications in the app, opt-in to push notifications on your Apple or Android device.
We would love your feedback on this new capability. Please reach out to our team with questions or suggestions via the “Ask Outcomes4Me” link in the app.